Congresswoman Barbara Lee (California) and Congressman Hank Johnson (Georgia) are circulating a Sign-on Letter to Members of Congress highlighting the HIV epidemic among women and especially in the southern United States. SASI’s report, HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the South Reaches Crisis Proportions in Last Decade, was cited repeatedly. The letter will be circulated through Friday, May 18th.
- SASI Publishes New Paper: State of HIV in the US Deep South
- Join the Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative and the Southern AIDS Coalition at the US Conference on AIDS
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report