On June 13, 2012, SASI Director, Carolyn McAllaster, presented a webinar entitled “Focusing White House Attention on the HIV Epidemic in the South” for Farmworker Justice. McAllaster discussed the findings of the SASI Research Report, HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the South Reaches Crisis Proportions in Last Decade and the advocacy steps underway to focus federal attention on the South. Go to the “Events” link on this website to see the slide presentation.
- SASI Publishes New Paper: State of HIV in the US Deep South
- Join the Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative and the Southern AIDS Coalition at the US Conference on AIDS
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report