The National Association of People with AIDS (NAPWA) and the Treatment Access Expansion Project (TAEP) presented Carolyn McAllaster and SASI with a Positive Leadership Award on April 23, 2012 during AIDS Watch. SASI is honored to share the award with C. Virginia Fields and the 30 for 30 Campaign and Terry McGovern of the Ford Foundation who also received Positive Leadership Awards. Read more about the awardees on NAPWA’s website.
- SASI Publishes New Paper: State of HIV in the US Deep South
- Join the Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative and the Southern AIDS Coalition at the US Conference on AIDS
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report