The CDC announced that its 2012 HIV prevention awards were allocated based on the number of people living with HIV in each jurisdiction. SASI applauds the CDC’s efforts to better reflect the geographic impact of the HIV epidemic with its 2012 prevention awards.
- SASI Publishes New Paper: State of HIV in the US Deep South
- Join the Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative and the Southern AIDS Coalition at the US Conference on AIDS
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report