CNN’s series on HIV/AIDS in the Southeast conveys the urgency of the fight against AIDS in this part of the country. Check out that series, which begins with the story “Neglecting HIV/AIDS in the South.” The series gets at the treatment and prevention challenges, as well as the stigma of HIV/AIDS that can be so intense in the South.
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report
- Deep South States continue to drive the HIV epidemic in the US
- 25 Bipartisan Members of Congress Urge CDC & White House to Expand HIV Prevention Funding for Rural & Suburban Areas in Deep South