Synopsis: After 30 years, America thinks the fight against HIV/AIDS is over. But it flares regularly and quietly across the American South, where infection rates are 50% higher than elsewhere. Facing a broken health system and a culture of denial, HIV-positive Southerners must cobble together their own solutions to survive.
- SASI Publishes New Paper: State of HIV in the US Deep South
- Join the Southern HIV/AIDS Strategy Initiative and the Southern AIDS Coalition at the US Conference on AIDS
- SASI Releases New Report/Recommendations re: PrEP
- New SASI Report: Medicaid Expansion in the South
- SASI Releases the HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention Infrastructure in the U.S. Deep South Report