The National Association of People with AIDS (NAPWA) and the Treatment Access Expansion Project (TAEP) presented Carolyn McAllaster and SASI with a Positive Leadership Award on April 23, 2012 during AIDS Watch. SASI is honored to share the award with C. Virginia Fields and the 30 for 30 Campaign and Terry McGovern of the Ford Foundation who also received Positive Leadership Awards. Read more about the awardees on NAPWA’s website.
Tags30 for 30 ADAP African American AIDS AIDS United AIDS Watch Black CAPUS CDC Congress deepsouth FAAP FAPP Ford Foundation Funding Health HHS HIV HOPWA housing HUD Medicaid NAPWA NBHAAD NHAS NIH ONAP PACHA Positive Leadership Award Prevention Prison Ryan White SAC SASI Sequestration South Southeast State of the South Task Force Stigma STRMU TAEP WAD White House Women
- April 24, 2013: Mississippi Bureau Director for HIV/AIDS Care promises that its suspended HOPWA program will be up and running soon
- SASI at AIDS Watch
- Sequestration’s Impact on PLWHA in the South
- New SASI Report analyzes HOPWA funding formula and concludes that the South Receives Disproportionately Lower HOPWA Funding Than Other Regions
- “Everyone has role to play in ending HIV epidemic in America.”
- [The views expressed on this website do not reflect the official views of Duke University]