The CDC announced that its 2012 HIV prevention awards were allocated based on the number of people living with HIV in each jurisdiction. SASI applauds the CDC’s efforts to better reflect the geographic impact of the HIV epidemic with its 2012 prevention awards.
Tags30 for 30 ADAP African American AIDS AIDS United AIDS Watch Black CAPUS CDC Congress deepsouth FAAP FAPP Ford Foundation Funding Health HHS HIV HOPWA housing HUD Medicaid NAPWA NBHAAD NHAS NIH ONAP PACHA Positive Leadership Award Prevention Prison Ryan White SAC SASI Sequestration South Southeast State of the South Task Force Stigma STRMU TAEP WAD White House Women
- April 24, 2013: Mississippi Bureau Director for HIV/AIDS Care promises that its suspended HOPWA program will be up and running soon
- SASI at AIDS Watch
- Sequestration’s Impact on PLWHA in the South
- New SASI Report analyzes HOPWA funding formula and concludes that the South Receives Disproportionately Lower HOPWA Funding Than Other Regions
- “Everyone has role to play in ending HIV epidemic in America.”
- [The views expressed on this website do not reflect the official views of Duke University]