The CDC announced that its 2012 HIV prevention awards were allocated based on the number of people living with HIV in each jurisdiction. SASI applauds the CDC’s efforts to better reflect the geographic impact of the HIV epidemic with its 2012 prevention awards.
- 30 for 30 ADAP African American AIDS AIDS United AIDS Watch Black CAPUS CDC Congress deepsouth FAAP FAPP Ford Foundation Funding Health HHS HIV HOPWA housing HUD Medicaid NAPWA NBHAAD NHAS NIH ONAP PACHA Positive Leadership Award Prevention Prison Ryan White SAC SASI Sequestration South Southeast State of the South Task Force Stigma STRMU TAEP WAD White House Women
- SASI Article published in the Journal, AIDS Care, highlights continued disproportionate epidemic in the US South
- South Carolina ends Segregation of HIV+ Inmates
- April 24, 2013: Mississippi Bureau Director for HIV/AIDS Care promises that its suspended HOPWA program will be up and running soon
- SASI at AIDS Watch
- Sequestration’s Impact on PLWHA in the South
- [The views expressed on this website do not reflect the official views of Duke University]