On December 9, 2011, members of SASI’s Steering Committee (Carolyn McAllaster, Gwen Bampfield, Kathie Hiers, Sharon DeCuir and Robert Greenwald) held meetings with Jeff Crowley, Director, Office of National AIDS Policy, Greg Millett, Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of National AIDS Policy, Dr. Ron Valdiserri, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health, Infectious Diseases at the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, and Christopher Bates, Executive Director of the President’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS. We delivered SASI’s Research Report and more than 2000 petition signatures supporting increased federal resources for the South.
- 30 for 30 ADAP African American AIDS AIDS United AIDS Watch Black CAPUS CDC Congress deepsouth FAAP FAPP Ford Foundation Funding Health HHS HIV HOPWA housing HUD Medicaid NAPWA NBHAAD NHAS NIH ONAP PACHA Positive Leadership Award Prevention Prison Ryan White SAC SASI Sequestration South Southeast State of the South Task Force Stigma STRMU TAEP WAD White House Women
- SASI Calls On HRSA to Review Ryan White Supplemental Funding
- #RyanWhiteWorks. Ryan White. Real Lives. Meet Jean B.
- #RyanWhiteWorks. Ryan White. Real Lives: Meet Edwin Brandon from Tennessee
- #Ryan White Works. Ryan White. Real Lives. Meet Robin J. of Charlotte, NC
- RYAN WHITE. REAL LIVES. #RYANWHITEWORKS
- [The views expressed on this website do not reflect the official views of Duke University]