CNN’s series on HIV/AIDS in the Southeast conveys the urgency of the fight against AIDS in this part of the country. Check out that series, which begins with the story “Neglecting HIV/AIDS in the South.” The series gets at the treatment and prevention challenges, as well as the stigma of HIV/AIDS that can be so intense in the South.
- 30 for 30 ADAP African American AIDS AIDS United AIDS Watch Black CAPUS CDC Congress deepsouth FAAP FAPP Ford Foundation Funding Health HHS HIV HIV Prevention HOPWA housing HUD Medicaid NAPWA NBHAAD NHAS NIH ONAP PACHA Positive Leadership Award Prevention Prison Ryan White SAC SASI Sequestration South Southeast State of the South Task Force Stigma STRMU TAEP WAD White House White House Office of National AIDS Policy Women
- 25 Bipartisan Members of Congress Urge CDC & White House to Expand HIV Prevention Funding for Rural & Suburban Areas in Deep South
- SASI at the US Conference on AIDS
- Deep South Needs Prevention Resources to Address High Prevalence of Undiagnosed HIV in the Region
- Seventy-six organizations signed on to SASI’s letter to ONAP calling for increased HIV prevention funding to hard hit areas
- SASI Releases New Report: ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL: What Does High Impact Prevention Funding Mean for Community-Based Organizations in the Deep South?
- [The views expressed on this website do not reflect the official views of Duke University]